Analisis Pengaruh Budaya Perusahaan (Corporate Culture) Terhadap Kinerja Studi Kasus pada Karyawan Baitul Qiradh Afdhal Lhokseumawe

Adnan, Adnan (2012) Analisis Pengaruh Budaya Perusahaan (Corporate Culture) Terhadap Kinerja Studi Kasus pada Karyawan Baitul Qiradh Afdhal Lhokseumawe. Journal of Economic Management & Business, 13 (3). pp. 271-285. ISSN 2301-4717

JURNAL E-MABIS Vol.13 No.3 Juli 2012.pdf

Download (4MB) | Preview


Purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the influence of corporate culture on the improvement of employee performance. The method used is a linear regression that the author collects data which obtained directly from the object, the Baitul Qiradh Afdhal Lhokseumawe. And a technique of data collection conducted by researcher is the observation and direct interviews and collects data from the archives - corporate records and of writing - writing about the company. Sampling is a method of census taken by the number of 25 respondents. To analyze the data the authors use the method of multiple regression analysis which is aided by a computer program SPSS for Windows version 16.0. Final results showed the following equation: Y = 564 + O. 343 X1 + 0.051 X2 + 0.475 X3 + e, correlation coefficient (R) is 0.788a or 77.8%. It shows that corporate culture has a strong relationship with the employee’s performance. Values obtained for the coefficient of determination is 0.594 this indicates that the variables of corporate culture is simultaneously influencing as big as 59.4 % the performance of employees while the remaining 40.6% is explained by other variables which is not examined in this study and the Fstatistic >Ftabel. Value of Ftabel with 95% conviction level or alpha = 0.05 as big as 2.53 while Fstatistic as big as 22.989. This means that value of Fstatistic >F tabel. So that corporate culture is influencing employee performance of Baitul Qiradh Afdhal Lhokseumawe. Partial test (t) variable conviction (X1) of 2.792 bigger than t table value, the variable conviction (X2) for 0.452 is smaller than the valueof table t of 2.018 and the variable values (X3) with a value of 3.717 while the value t tables of 2.018 and the results can be seen that the variable values of corporate culture is the most dominant variables affecting the performance of employees. Financial institutions Baitul Qiradh are expected to be able to always pay attention and continue to enhance the values of corporate culture so that the employee’s performance in delivering services / products to the client or the customer will continue to rise and the effect on employee performance improvement

Item Type: Article
Subjects: E Economy, Accounting, Development > E12 Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economic and Business > Department of Management
Depositing User: Mr Adnan
Date Deposited: 07 Oct 2017 14:48
Last Modified: 07 Oct 2017 14:48

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item